Fast and easy Halloween costume!

Halloween for cosplayers can be surprisingly stressful. We spend most of the year crafting costumes to wear to conventions, so by the time Halloween rolls around, we want something fun, quick and easy. That Iron Man armor looks really good in convention photos, but is pretty impractical at a Halloween party. So we thought we’dContinue reading “Fast and easy Halloween costume!”

First build-a-long completed!

We finished our first build-a-long last week! It took about 7 hours to finish, including drying times for paint and glue, and we had a great time with mini-field trips and technical issues. Check out the playlist below to catch up on all the livestreams! You can join us most Thursday mornings on Twitch forContinue reading “First build-a-long completed!”

Construction Crusaders!

It’s been raining a lot in Atlanta lately, and we were looking for a quick craft that could be done on a rainy day.  So, just like you did when you were a kid, we decided to make some superheroes of construction paper! 1. Here’s the template we made, which you’re welcome to download andContinue reading “Construction Crusaders!”

%d bloggers like this: