Last year, we tried streaming 2-3 times a week. It was a little more aggressive than we realized, so we’re trying again this year – this time, once a week on Thursday mornings at 10 AM EST. You can check us out and come hang out live on Twitch, or catch the most recent broadcast below! We’ve also uploaded all the videos to our YouTube channel
We’re so grateful to have you here. Welcome to the Halloween 2020 edition!
- Jen will be playing in a Shadowrun Actual Play with our friends at Rem Alternis Productions starting September 22 at 8 PM EDT on Twitch. You can check it out here.
- We still have handmade cloth masks available in our Etsy store and on our website. We have some fun Halloween-inspired prints, and a mask with clear vinyl in the middle to help our lip-reading geeks!
- We’ve added more fun props and accessories to make this year’s Halloween-at-Home more fun and photo-worthy! We’ve got glowing cubes, glowing bottles and lightweight horns, all handmade by us!
We love Halloween! Send us pictures of your awesome costumes and we’ll share them on our social media and website!
We’re so grateful to have you here. Here are our June 2020 highlights:
- As of writing this, we have made 730 handmade masks. We are still making and donating masks to local frontline workers and hospitals.
- We matched donations of $120 to Black charities during the month of June.
- You can find our handmade masks on our Etsy store and on our website. We’ve added 14 new patterns to our face mask selection, as well as the option for children’s sizes and nose piece attachments!
- Both GenCon and DragonCon have moved to virtual events this year. We encourage you to check out all the free events going on in the next few months.
- There are some exciting things in the works for us, and we can’t wait to be able to tell you more!