We’re so grateful to have you here. Here are our June 2020 highlights:
- As of writing this, we have made 730 handmade masks. We are still making and donating masks to local frontline workers and hospitals.
- We matched donations of $120 to Black charities during the month of June.
- You can find our handmade masks on our Etsy store and on our website. We’ve added 14 new patterns to our face mask selection, as well as the option for children’s sizes and nose piece attachments!
- Both GenCon and DragonCon have moved to virtual events this year. We encourage you to check out all the free events going on in the next few months.
- There are some exciting things in the works for us, and we can’t wait to be able to tell you more!