It’s been raining a lot in Atlanta lately, and we were looking for a quick craft that could be done on a rainy day. So, just like you did when you were a kid, we decided to make some superheroes of construction paper!
1. Here’s the template we made, which you’re welcome to download and use:
- Cut out one head, body cape and cowl or domino mask (for secret identity of course!), one utility belt and one mouth
- Cut out two hands, two eyes and two feet
- Cut out four arms
2.After cutting the pieces out of construction paper, we used a glue stick to glue everything together. We didn’t have any construction paper that was the flesh tone we wanted, so we took white construction paper and colored it with a colored pencil. We made Batman and Huntress!
- Starting with the body, glue on the head
- Glue the arms on in a heroic pose of your choice
- Glue the cowl or domino mask onto the head
- Glue the eyes on top of the cowl, and use a Sharpie to give the eyes pupils
- Glue on the utility belt, and use a pen to draw on the pouches
- Glue the hands on the ends of the arms
- Glue on the feet
- Glue the cape on the back of the body